Sometimes I...

Sometimes I...
... read some book just because I want to look smart.
... write in English, because it feels better.
... have headphones in my ears just because I don't want people to talk to me, with no music playing.
... cry with no reason.
... have a feeling that I don't want to wake up the next morning.
... have strong feeling that I have to buy something and I can't help it, I do it.
... feel like I need a cigarett but I never take it.
... forget an ordinary Czech word and I can't find it out.
... think that there is something wrong with my brain.
... write till 3 a.m. and I don't care that I have to go to school very early.
... wake up in the middle of night and I draw something.
... think that I will die alone.
... think that I won't care if I die alone.
... lie to people, just to make them happier.
... just go somewhere and I am walking with no target.
... stare on the wall for two hours.
... pretend that I am sleeping when my parents come home from work.
... feel weak and useless.
... get very angry that I want to scream, but I never do.
... clean the kitchen when I get angry.
... play the piano for 2 hours.
... feel really bad, but I never tell.
... hate my brother.
... drink big vanilla latté, despite the fact I am always sick after that.
... feel like shit with no reason.
... am singing in the underground and don't care that people can hear me.
... don't say something to people who mean most to me, because I am afraid what they are going to think about me.
... dance on the street.
... want to runaway.
... just do and feel things that I normally don't. Who doesn't?

Komentáře

  1. 3.kolo je tu :) http://oh-no.blog.cz/1405/competition-epic-song-3-kolo

    OdpovědětVymazat

Okomentovat

Oblíbené příspěvky